This policy is in effect as of 11/19/19 and was last updated on 3/15/22.
Point Predictive, Inc. (“We” or “Us”) operates the website located at pointpredictive.com (“Site”). This information is provided for your review to share the terms and conditions concerning your use of our site. By using this site, including downloading materials, you agree to these terms and conditions. Point Predictive reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. These terms and conditions apply to all visits to our Site, both now and in the future. These terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of our Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, or additional communications.
We collect your Personal Information when you affirmatively give it to us through interactions with our Site, including:
• When you sign up to receive notices from us
• Through our Contact form
• Through filling out forms to access or download content
• When you choose to post or request information through the Site.
In general, we collect and use your Personal Information for the following reasons:
• For legitimate business interests such as direct marketing (you have the right to opt out), modifying or improving our products and services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
• When we have obtained your prior consent to the use (for example, when you request information from us
• When we have a legitimate interest in using the information for the purpose of contacting you, subject to compliance with applicable law
We do not set third-party cookies. We do not view cookies that other parties may have stored on your system.
We do not conduct eCommerce at this site.
We do not host third-party advertising at this site.
Web beacons refer to a class of technologies and techniques used to track user page views and visits. We do not use web beacons.
Web Server Logs
Web server logs may be created and stored for up to 90 days, after which they are destroyed. The only exception would be to address security issues and/or attacks on our website or webhost. If we do find it necessary to log access to any of our servers to resolve a problem, such logging will persist only as long as required to resolve the issue, and all logs will be promptly deleted afterward.
We use other companies to perform services including, without limitation, hosting this website. To the extent that these third parties collect, store or use your information, they do so for their own business purposes. We do not request that they collect your information, nor do we have access to any information they may collect. Please see the following provider privacy policies:
Google Search Console
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or PointPredictive, please let us know. You may address any email to us for our immediate attention at firstname.lastname@example.org